- Multicam facility
Big Apple Studios’ multicam video production facility includes:
- Black / Navy Blue Curtains Sounstage. The U-shaped studio is ideal for half as well as full body shoots of one or multiple on-camera talent from a variety of camera angles, including 180°.
- Green Screen Studio. The studio has hard cyclorama painted Rosco Chroma Green. Ideal for half and full body shoots of one or multiple on-camera talent from various camera angles, including 180° and tracking shots.
- White Cyc Soundstage. This prelit studio delivers clean, pure background for high-key look video segments. You can also turn the white background to any gray shade you or your client may like. The studio is ideal for half and full body shoots of one or multiple on-camera talent from various camera angles.
- Virtual Sets. Leverage our virtual set technology to add variety to your shoot.
- Make-up room and green room
The facility is ready to go for your shoot with the following preset technology:
- Sony FS7s with Cannon Lenses and Tripods
- Multicam Switcher. Our TriCaster 8000 delivers 24-channel / 8 Camera Inputs video switcher allowing you to mix live cameras and video feeds with stored video clips, still images and graphics. Our multicam switcher also delivers output to 14 display destinations and comes with integrated audio mixer and audio router, media players, 8 Mix/Effects rows, titles, graphics, DVE effects, robust I/O connectivity & networking, and mirroring with remote control of redundant system. Limitless up or down scaling are at your disposal as well.
- Camera Tally Lights
- Set prelit with Kino Flos 4Banks and Kino Flor Barfly 450s, Daylight Balanced Bulbs
- Pre-patched Midas M32 Sound Console, with Wireless Lav Mics
- In-ear Talent Monitoring
Click to enlarge